Today I get a feeling of half-accomplishment for the first time this year.
1.half / done
- the last big event of the year – the Shareholder Cup – was dealt with at work yesterday – along with a relieving sensation of another long working season slowly winding down
- the mailbox just swallowed the envelope with my postal vote for Austria’s next parliament
2. half / still undone or not finished for the year
- annual tax return due May 31st (have been remindet twice by IRS already, shame on me)
- major autumn garden reconstruction – my raised patch needs to be refilled and reconstructed, along with a proper set of steps to replace my stopgap solution of a few wobbly stones
Instead of worrying about lose ends, I enjoyed the first singns of autumn in my garden today. Looks quite nice, I have to say….